At a time when the Arab Israeli war continues into its seventh decade, the most persistent issue of that war remains the “right of return”, the demand of Arab refugees to take back villages that existed before 1948.
UNRWA, the UN agency that operates the 59 Arab refugee camps, now oversees a massive education system which includes new school books used by UNRWA which indoctrinate a fourth generation of Arab refugees to see only one option for their future: the liberation of Palestine, all of Palestine, by force of arms.
Our agency has vetted the 150 new school books used by UNRWA and found their news texts to promote three “values”: The “right of return” by force of arms, “Jihad” to liberate all of Palestine, and the illegitimacy of Israel to even exist
See: * UNRWA’s Problematic Educational Role in the Middle East Conflict
The idea is to introduce a new agenda for peace in the Middle East, called the UNRWA REFORM INITIATIVE, to ask all nations that fund the 59 UNRWA Arab refugee camps to redirect their funds to peace.
Since the US government provides at least one third of the UNRWA budget, UNRWA is an American issue.
To that end, our agency seeks sponsors for a new film that we plan to shoot on location in UNRWA facilities in August and to present the movie in the halls of the US Congress and the Parliaments of all other major donor nations in the Fall, so that donors to UNRWA will condition future contributions to UNRWA on “education for peace” and an audit of all funds to UNRWA.
This is the funding avenue to sponsor that task at hand:
Background material which detail results of news investigations of UNRWA:
- Stop UNRWA War Education: What You Can Do
- Power Point: Anatomy of Hamas takeover of UNRWA
- UNRWA’s Problematic Educational Role in the Middle East Conflict & UNRWA schools in Gaza – a greenhouse for Hamas and anti Israeli radicalism
- UNRWA in its Present Form; Impediment to Peace in the Middle East
- UNRWA: LINKS TO TERRORISM
- UNRWA: Special Report
- The United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA): As a Violator of Human Rights
- UNRWA Association with Hamas: An Overview
- COMPARATIVE CHART: Palestinian vs.other refugees
- The Case for Reforming UNRWA
- UNRWA:Its Role in Gaza
- UNRWA in Gaza and Terrorist Organizations A Cooperative Relationship
- Palestinian Refugee Policy: From Despair to Hope
- UNRWA Right of Return Summer Camp August 2011
- Inside the UNRWA Classroom February 2013
- CAMP JIHAD: INSIDE UNRWA SUMMER CAMP SEASON, 2013
- Composite film: Education in UNRWA 2013