Funds Needed to Continue Proactive News Investigations
- Alerting decision makers of donor nations to UNRWA, that their aid supports terrorism and not civil causes.
- Continued investigation and documentation of the Hamas – UNRWA collusion and takeover of UNRWA teachers unions, which educates 492,000 UNRWA children.
- Presenting investigations to legislative bodies around the world and the general public.
- Exposing educational materials that support terror acts against Israel and brainwash Palestinian children.
- Promoting the UNRWA Reform Initiative for the sake of Israel, donor countries and the Palestinian people.
Israel Resource News Agency, working with the Center for Near East Policy Research Ltd, maintains offices at the Beit Agron International Press Center in Jerusalem, organizing briefings and research for media based in the Middle East.
Israel Resource News Agency & the Center for Near East Policy Research Ltd operate with private donations only.
In memory and legacy of Joan Peters, of blessed memory
Donors who wish to designate their contribution to the center to cover the costs of dedicating a film to the memory and legacy of Joan Peters, of blessed memory, should do so with the following link.
Here is how donors can provide support: