People often speak about an independent PLO state as an untested entity about to emerge, like a new neighbor who deserves a welcome wagon.
The INSS , The Institute for National Security Studies, has commissioned a series of academic studies, to ease the PLO into power.
Ron Lauder, head of the World Jewish Congress, has added his voice to those who call to facilitate the creation of a PLO State.
This nascent PLO entity, operating for 25 years under innocuous name of the Palestinian Authority, is recognized by more than 100 nations with the status of a formal nation state,
The PLO has given for the world 25 years to witness a taste of a PLO entity in operation, which…
1. Places Palestinian Arabs under totalitarian rule and Denies Palestinian Arabs fundamental civl liberties and human rights.
2. Imposes the death penalty on any Arab who sells property to Jews.
3. Embezzles all humanitarian aid
4. Operates schools which indoctrinate every child to liberate all of Palestine by force of arms, while denying that a state or Israel even exists. .
5. Awards cash for anyone who will murder a Jew….along with the family of the killer.
6. Advocates the violent right of return to Arab villages from existed before 1948
7. Mandates that Arab refugees from 1948 war must continue to be confined to the indignity of UNRWA refugee camps, under the specious promise of the right of return. Should those who support peace and reconcliation recognnize such PLO entty? It may be wise to invoke the advice of the English statesman Edmund Burke, when he explained why he would not support the French Revolution, even though he endorsed the American revolution, Burke declared that “the end is the means in process”. explaining that a revolution that begins with tyranny well remain an entity dominated by tryanny,
The PLO was conceved in terror and continues in terror, and it has envolved into a regime run by terror,towards Arabs and Jews alike.
That is what a PLO state would portend.