Some people criticize Knesset candidate Caroline Glick for saying that the Oslo accord was a crime.
The Oslo process gave us 25 years to witness the PLO and its Palestinian Authority in operation, which…
- Places Palestinian Arabs under totalitarian rule and denies Palestinian Arabs fundamental civil liberties and human rights.
- Imposes the death penalty on any Arab who sells property to Jews.
- Embezzles humanitarian aid.
- Indoctrinates every Palestinian child to liberate all of “Palestine” by force of arms, while denying that a State of Israel even exists.
- Rewards the murder of Jews with cash to the killers and their families.
- Advocates the violent right of return to Arab villages that existed before 1948.
- Mandates that Arab refugees from the 1948 war be consigned to the continued indignity of UNRWA refugee camps, under promise of a right of return.
- Operates the PSF, which includes all Palestinian Arab terrorist groups.
- Promotes the Arab boycott of Israel, through BDS.
- Defines as illegal every Jewish community that replaced an Arab village after the 1948 war and calls for their obliteration.
Perhaps the unkindest cut of all is that a new generation of Israelis has grown up which does not know that the PLO stands for Palestine Liberation Organization, whose purpose is to replace the State of Israel by force of arms.
Why didn’t the political and judicial system stop the Oslo process? Why do we fail to understand the implications of the Rabin assassination and the freeze on freedom of action and expression?
Israel Resource News Agency