Prof. Robert Wistrich died last week in Rome, before meeting members of the Italian Parliament.
He delivered this speech at the International Forum Against Anti-semitism just before leaving Israel, where he focuses attention on the PLO and the Palestinian Authority as responsible for the spread of current anti-semitism in the world. Shortly after his speech, I met with Professor Wistrich at his request to provide him with updated material from our agency concerning the anti-semitic new textbooks used by the PA for his use at the Italian Parliament
Prof. Wistrich never had the chance to present this material to the Italian law makers. He was struck down by a heart attack en route to that presentation.
These are the sources we printed out for Prof. Wistrich to peruse during his flight:
RESEARCH ON UNRWA/PA CURRICULUM
- UNRWA schools in Gaza – a greenhouse for Hamas and anti Israeli radicalism
- UNRWA’s Problematic Educational Role in the Middle East Conflict
- Examination: Palestinian fifth and tenth-grade textbooks for the 2004-2005 school year (still in use in 2015)
- Full PA curriculum, implemented in 2007.:
- Consolidation: Critiques of Wexler Commission Middle East School Book Study
- EVALUATION Of the Israeli/Palestinian Schoolbook Research Project Commissioned by The Council of Religious Institutions of the Holy Land (CRIHL)
- Muhammad and Meira begin first grade
- On the Palestinian School Curriculum: Erasing Israel
- What UNRWA Should not Teach in its Schools
- Conclusion of Summer Camp Activities of “Know your country’ in an UNRWA camp for Palestinian refugees from 1948 war
- Palestinian Schoolbooks: An Updated Conclusion by Dr. Arnon Groiss
- UNRWA schools in Gaza – a Greenhouse for Hamas
- Capitol Hill Diary: Should the US finance UNRWA “right of return” indoctrination?
- Teaching The “Right Of Return” in the UNRWA School System