UNRWA REFORM: SWEDEN (pending) has registered as a non-profit organization with the Swedish government, with a Swedish language website:
After the registration process is completed, UNRWA REFORM: SWEDEN will ask for private local and international membership fees to launch its work.
no funds accepted from any government.
With the UNRWA mandate renewal pending, UNRWA REFORM: SWEDEN asks UN ambassadors from each donor nation to demand requirements to renew the UNRWA mandate:
- End military training of UNRWA students.
- Cancel Jihad curriculum used in UNRWA schools.
- End cash allocations: and Introduce transparency to UNRWA.
- Investigate alleged use of UNRWA cash for crime: Trafficking women, narcotics, arms and cars.
- Help descendants of refugees from the 1948 war leave UNRWA and create a module for resettlement.
- Remove UNRWA “ambassador of good will”, Muhammad Assaf, who acts as an “UNRWA emissary for war”.
Sara Lönnström and Lawrence Berger, Founders
UNRWA REFORM: SWEDEN
BOX 293, Stockholm. Sweden.