- The Lincoln Project posted on their twitter account for all of their followers to create fake linkedin accounts and to attack two law firms, urging their lawyers to resign and for the clients to find new lawyers.
- Told their twitter followers to say: “how they can work for an organization trying to overturn the will of the American people.”
- The group posted personal emails, addresses, and numbers of two of the lawyers.
- It spent $12 million supporting seven Democrats in an effort to flip the Senate — none of them won.
- The Center for Responsive Politics found that its money overwhelmingly went to the consultants themselves.
- Veteran GOP consultants raising $78 million for the anti-Trump cause while sending nearly all the cash to firms run by its board members.
Gideon Saar, a one time Netanyahu protege, has hired four of the founders of the Lincoln Project, which ran a relentless campaign to help defeat President Donald Trump.
Longtime Republican operative and Lincoln Project co-founder John Weaver has resigned from the anti-Trump group he helped launched after admitting to having sent sexual messages to numerous men.
donald-trump-israel-steve- schmidt-elections-benjamin- netanyahu- e4bb2dfe0e27ce22605b13a0878001 b1
politics-policy/lincoln- project-co-founder-resigns- group-admits-inappropriate- messages-multiple-men