Journalist David Bedein asked three questions US secretary of State Blinkin, during the official Blinkin visit to Israel.
1. Will the US demand that the PA repeal the PA “pay to slay” law, enacted by the PA in 2015, which provides an automatic salary for life for anyone who murders a Jew, or a salary for life to the family of the killer, if the attacker is killed during the act o murder?
2. Since the PA has adopted a school curriculum for PA and UNRWA schools which rejects any recognition of Israel and indoctrinations the next generation to oppose any two state solution and, will the US demand that PA schools recognize Israel?
3. In any further US aid to UNRWA, will the US demand that UNRWA call an end to any further UNRWA incitement against Israel? After all, one of the accomplishments of the Biden administration was the US-UNRWA accord, which provided anti incitement guidelines in conduct of US policy towards UNRWA?
· This is the US response to Bedein questions placed to Blinkin, attributable to an official US embassy source;
· ” The United States has zero tolerance for incitement to violence. The President and Secretary Blinken are both on the record condemning any and all unilateral actions that increase tensions and undermine the viability of a two-state solution. That certainly includes payments related to acts of terrorism committed against Israelis”.
In other words:
Blinkin blinked, offering slogans & no policy.