Our news agency, which covers the Palestinian Authority and the peace process, has been informed by the Palestinian Authority that the United Jewish Communities UJC Prime Minister’s Mission will indeed provide the Isaiah Award to Yassir Arafat, in honor of his efforts on behalf of peace. The PA spokesman said that the award was not presented to Arafat today when the UJC mission visited the PLO leader because of Arafat’s visit to Tokyo.
Our news agency has also perused correspondence from the UJC which confim that it had designated the award for Arafat, and notified Arafat of the award.
It would seem that the UJC may not be aware of the fact that…
- Arafat’s official Arabic language media continues to call for Jihad against the Jews and destruction of Israel.
- Arafat’s Palestinian Authority supplies funds and weapons to the Hamas and the Islamic Jihad terror operations.
- Arafat continues to adheres not to the “two-state solution” but to the “two-stage plan” — a “Palestinian state” for a start, the total destruction of Israel for the goal.
- Arafat maintains a school system that indoctrinates children in the ideals of war against the Jews and the destruction of Israel.
- Arafat forces Palestinian-Arab refugees to remain confined in the squalor of the U.N. camps, rather than be resettled in decent homes, promising them the “right of return” — that is, massive influx into the Israel for the purpose of wrecking it.
- Arafat grants welcome as well as safe haven to terrorist-murderers within its territories — the man who murdered Leon Klinghoffer in his wheelchair struts freely in Gaza.
- Arafat’s Palestinian Authority is run by corruption, theft and bribery, while little of the funds available to the PA is ever used for the welfare of the people.
- Arafat has dictated that “civil liberties” and “human rights” do not exist for the people now under its rule.
- Arafat has vast hidden financial resources, which the US Administration conceals from the U.S. Congress while it demands U.S. taxpayer funding for the murderers of U.S. citizens.
- Arafat has always been and still is in alliance with Saddam Hussein’s Iraq, and otherwise hostile to U.S. interests.