1. At least 20 offices of the PA continue to function in Jerusalem. The offices function in complete coordination with the PA and with every branch of the PLO, including the “Tanzim”. At the request of the Israel Cabinet Sec’y, Israel Resource News Agency handed over that list to PM Sharon’s office. These offices continue to function. The response of the cabinet sec’y is that Sharon is well aware of this phenomenon. Why does the Israeli government allow these offices to continue to function?
2. The Israeli government has declared that the Educational System of the PA incites their population to war against the State and people of Israel. Yet the Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs continues to advise foreign governments to continue to send funds to the PA educational system. Why?
3. The IDF has discovered that UNRWA has provided the PA with the infrastructure for terror. Why does the Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs continue to advise foreign governments to continue to send funds to UNRWA?
4. The Economic Cooperation Foundation, under the direction of Dr. Yose Beilin, refuses to disclose its accounts from the year 2000 to the Rasham Amutot, the Israel Office of Non-Profit Organizations, which is part of the Israel Ministry of Interior. Why is there no enforcement of the law in this regard?
5. The US Department of State’s US AID program currently finances the leading public relations organizations of the PA, to the tune of more than $10 million. Why does the Israeli government not protest such interference?
6. The Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs will not distribute the report issued by Israeli Cabinet Minister Danny Naveh which provides the documentary evidence which ties Arafat to the current Palestinian Arab terror campaign. Naveh’s office does not have the budget for promotion. Why does Sharon’s office not provide the means to distribute this crucial report?
7. The Peres Center for Peace refuses to this day to disclose those who receive salaries from that center, as required by law. However, after pressure was brought to bear upon the Rasham Amutot by Adv. Yaakov Neeman, the Rasham Amutot provided the appropriate certification for the Peres Center for Peace, despite the fact that the Peres Center for Peace abrogates the law in this regard.