Nov. 14, 2022
The working assumption of US Middle East Policy is to foster mutual recognition between Israel and the nascent PA entity
That is not what we witness in the implementation of US policy on the ground in the Middle East, 2022.
- The Palestinian Security Forces (PSF), trained by the US to fight Arab terrorists, instead carry out daily attacks , fostered by a PSF unit, The Al Aqsa Brigades https://israelbehindthenews.com/2011/05/05/dangers-us-aid-palestinian-security-forces-2/
- The Palestinian Authority has enacted unprecedented legislation to provide a salary for life for anyone who murders a Jew. https://israelbehindthenews.com/2017/01/11/incentivizing-terrorism-palestinian-authority-allocations-terrorists-families/
Asked US Ambassador Nides if the US government would demand that the PA repeal its law which provides a salary for life for anyone who murders a Jew, which functions as an incentive to kill Jews. Answer: “no”
- The Palestinian Authority Education Ministry has fostered new curricula which indoctrinates children to make war on the Jews. https://israelbehindthenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Jerusalem-report-published-copy-PA-EDUCATION-NO-TWO-STATE-SOLUTION.pdfAsked US ambassador Nides if he would demand that that the PA drop their curriculum. Answer: No.
Asked if US would ask the PA to remove the PA textbook from 2018 which displays Dalal Al Mugrabi, who murdered 35 Jews, including 12 children, as a role model for the next generation. Response: No. https://israelbehindthenews.com/2021/11/30/dalal-al-mughrabi-a-murderous-terrorist-as-a-role-model-in-palestinian-authority-schoolbooks-used-by-unrwa-2/
- UNRWA allocates a $1.6 billion budget to service 6.7 million descendants of Arab refugees in 59 “temporary” refugee camps, while inculcating “right of return” to villages which existed before 1948… Asked US ambassador Nides if the US government US favors a change in UNRWA policy. Response: No
- Meanwhile, PA texts used by UNRWA now distribute 120 new maps which replace all Jewish cities with Arabic names –on both sides of the 1967 line- a new form of Judenrein The government of the US could ask UNRWA to use standard maps in schools which run under the auspices of the UN to depict geographic details of each UN member state, including Israel.
Asked Ambassador Nides if the US will make any such demand. The answer : no.