Below is a list of doable steps that will make all the difference:
1. Recognize the new paradigm: Fatah can no longer be defined as a “partner for peace.”
2. Neutralize COGAT (Israel’s Civil Administration), and its blind protection of the PA and UNRWA.
3. Present PA and UNRWA Indoctrination as a primary factor in the war on Israel.
4. Since the PBC (Palestine Broadcasting Corporation) continues to incite, close all Israeli government frequencies used by the PBC.
5. Define PA and UNRWA schools as warlike entities that deserve no support.
6. Reinstate oversight of all texts and teachers in PA/UNRWA education.
7. Advocate the repeal of “Pay for Slay” legislation as a condition for aid
8. Disarm all Palestinian Arab entities, including the PSF, trained by US and Israel.
9 Arrest anyone who pays killers who have carried out acts of murder.
10. Encourage confiscation of all funds set aside by the PA to pay salaries for life to anyone who kills a Jew.
11. Organize conference of the descendants of the Dalal Mugrabi 1978 terror attack, where 35 Jews were murdered. Dalal is lionized by the PA and in UNRWA education.
12. Advocate harsh conditions in jails for terrorists, because current terror cells have turned into summer camps and universities.
13 Commission new films of UNRWA and PA SCHOOLS. Seeing is believin
14. Oversee all funding to PA and UNRWA: Demand accountability for cash allocations to PA and UNRWA. Hold all PA funders criminally responsible for PA transgressions (NGOs have no diplomatic immunity).
15. Create a new think-tank to monitor and fight Arab terror.
16 Hire a community organization social worker to create a new Arab health and social welfare system, one that is independent of the corrupt PA and UNRWA.
17. Transform “victims of terror” into an effective organization to present the human face of those who have suffered the consequences of Arab violence.
18. Launch inquiry into private investments in the PA.
19. Foster an effort for UNRWA policy change – Counter “Right of Return by Force of Arms”. Instead, advance the resettlement of Arab refugees from 1948 and their descendants.
That’s all it takes, folks.